Let's Talk Skin!
Ladies (and gentlemen, if there are any of you reading this), let us talk about skin! I know I may have declared myself a self-pimple-and-white-head-pricker (obsessed about it, it's crazy!), I realized that not touching your face with your dirty fingers is the first step to preventing pimple breakout. Number two realization is to leave the job of the facial business to your trusted dermatologist!
Since last year, I have decided to have a facial + pimple/ white head pricking in derma houses. Only this year though have I truly appreciated the power of diamond peel (aka microdermabrasion). For all you ladies who don't know what diamond peeling is, check this video out:
I'd like to call it a sosyal way of sand papering (whhhhat?) your face! It might look like a simple procedure without any obvious benefits at the first session, but what does it really do in the long run?
- exfoliates dead skin cell - which means smoother skin for you!
- makes skin lighter and flawless
- helps erase acne scars, freckles, dark spots
| Dra Rhesa and her lovely daughter |
Of course all these things I learned from Dra. Rhesa of Skin Laser Manila! Oh, and I learned the diamond peeling session doesn't only apply to the facial areas, but can also be done on the legs (which I need badly to eradicate these ugly dark spots from insect bites!)
![]() | |
|
Great thing is it's only walking distance from where I work and live! :D Which reminds me, I should have my monthly facial + diamond peel + manicure and pedicure! Argh being a girl is so expensive, don't you agree?
_______________
Medical Plaza Ortigas Condo
Ste. 1615, 25 San Miguel Ave.
Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Tel: 634-0724 / 09228655238



Hmmmmmmmmm.. Pwede ba pang kilikili yung diamond peel?
ReplyDelete