GM Diet: Day 1


I am trying this much-raved about diet called the GM Diet. It is actually do-able and according to chismis, you can lose up to 10-15 lbs in one week. ONE WEEK!!! Well, let us see how effective this is:

Current weight: 118 lbs (approx. 54 kgs at 5'5")
Target weight: 110 lbs (if possible at all!)

Day 1: Fruits ONLY Except for Bananas
Consumed the following:
-one apple for breakfast
-a bite of meatball (promise, a small baby bite I can't even taste it!) yes, this is cheating
-one candy bar *sigh*
-a couple of pieces banana chips *sigh*
-an apple for lunch
-on to finishing my second liter of water
-one small meatball (again)
-two small pieces of tomato (I can't help it!)
-lots and lots of water again to fill in my tummy!

I ran out of apples in the fridge so I will rush to the nearest supermarket later to load up on fruits and veggies for days 2 and 3 (and day 4, only bananerz and milk!)

Damn.. it would be heart-breaking to pass by *J Cuppacakes and not buy their Salted Caramel and Red Velvet Cupcake and eat it while window shopping. Huhu

Hell to the no I am NOT giving in this week. I need to look super fly this summer. Super dupah fly!

Hi, welcome me back as I make my grand awkward return to the blogging world!

I need serious help with my layout.

*J Cuppacakes is a cupcake kiosk located near the entrance of 2F SM Department Store, Megamall Bulding B. It is better than Sonja's Cupcakes in my honest opinion. :) but never better than SLICE, this is another cupcake story!

Comments

  1. Im also tryin this gm diet wahahhaa... Goodluck to us! Haha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts