A Prayer List of Some Sort

picasion.com

That is me praying and begging for the following:
  • For the rain to stop around 6-8 PM on days where I want to jog
  • To always have the will power to continue this "Let's Get Physical" Challenge 2012. So far, I am doing great keeping up jogging at least three times a week. 
  • To please stop believing in this food magazine's list of "Best Fried Chicken Around the Metro." I have tried two restaurants out of five these so called food critics' recommendation and all I have to say is, MEH and $#!% so expensive and so not worth the money! For the record, I think Chelsea and The Flying Pig are both overrated and overpriced. Still sticking with Uncle John's Fried Chicken and Chicken Mcdo forever!
  • To please not rain on August 17-19, 2012
  • To please do a *Project Lazarus on this blog site
  • To please stop craving and eating Mad Mark's Ice Cream all the time- the best Ice Cream I have ever tasted. Never going back to Selecta and other non-Mad Mark Ice Cream because seriously y'all, Mad Mark is the shiznit 
  • To please look for another word for shiznit and work on widening your vocab, woman!
*Project Lazarus- buhayin ang patay

Comments

Popular Posts