Still Alive and Maybe Some Updates

Oh hello!

So, I have been MIA for the past couple of months and this won't come in as a surprise. It's the "ber" months again and I honestly could not believe how fast this year went by just like that. Big decisions have been made the past few months. Things are a little bit different and difficult but life is like that all the time anyway.

I haven't cooked since... God knows when. I made nachos last night for a party, my first ever attempt at making nachos. Not bad.

I turn a year old next month. That pivotal age, the age of no return, the age where my body starts to fail me, the age where more effort must be exerted.. the age of twenty five. I turn twenty-five in less than a month from now. Oh my, have I told you that I am feeling the effects of growing older.. and getting heavier. I can still fit into my pencil skirts, but not as well as I did a year ago. I gained a few pounds which I am trying to lose because if I don't.. well it will be the end of me.

I came across my blog last July 11, 2011 and laughed out loud when I read what I wrote:

I finished the night off by eating a bag of Piattos and sleeping afterwards. I'm going to enjoy eating like a pig until I turn twenty five. Age twenty five shall be the starting point of my healthy lifestyle. I still have about 450 days to abuse this body.

Gawd I'm running out of time. but those damn potato chips are heaven. I curse you Jollibee Criss Cut Fries, you are so beautiful and delicious.

The end.

Comments

Popular Posts