Lifestyle Change
Change - this is what I have been busy with for the last, I don't know, working years of my yuppie life. But right now I am dead serious about changing my lifestyle and this could really mean that I am eliminating the word DIET out of my life because I just CANNOT do crash diets! The more I think about diet, the more that I crave. And when I crave and restrain myself from whatever it is I want to eat, I become really cranky. And when I am cranky, I am not a nice person to be with! Hahaha. Yes, but that is a true story.
The first step to lifestyle change is incorporating a do-able exercise routine. I tried my best to like boxing but it's just not my thing. So now I finally have a jog every-other-day routine I am proud to say I have kept it up for three weeks (3rd week of exercising today) now. Plus some indoor exercise like Spartacus Training Exercise - basically 10 exercise routines, a minute per exercise (so hindi masyadong strict sa number of reps) of squatting and lounges. It looks pretty easy but it hurts like hell. And 15 minutes (or 20 mins?) of AB Ripper X. You will hate it, but you will love it. (well, I still hate it but I have to do it!)
Pairing it up with these exercises, I decided to buy a JUICER! Juicer is a good investment for all of us who is too tired to cook vegetable or too lazy to munch on fruits. It is easier to juice veggies and fruits and have your daily dose of healthy, natural supplements! Though, you must remember that there is a rule of thumb when it comes to juicing: 3 parts veggies and 1 part fruit.
Pairing it up with these exercises, I decided to buy a JUICER! Juicer is a good investment for all of us who is too tired to cook vegetable or too lazy to munch on fruits. It is easier to juice veggies and fruits and have your daily dose of healthy, natural supplements! Though, you must remember that there is a rule of thumb when it comes to juicing: 3 parts veggies and 1 part fruit.
Proud to say also that I have lost 1 kg! I plan to lose five (5) more kilos. Right now I am, if the weighing scale isn't bullshitting me at all, 121 lbs. I still have about eleven (11) pounds or (5) five kgs to shed off, and maintain my body at 110 lbs or 50kgs at 5'5''.
That is my goal for the year. Aaaand lose weight waist down and look mighty fiiiiiine like Rihanna. Have you seen her bangin' body lately? Peg na peg na peg!
I am also learning the art of buying quality clothes. Now that I am earning my own money, there is no excuse really to be a lousy dresser. Yikes. I am slowly changing my wardrobe.
And I am only beginning to truly appreciate saving and planning for my future. Gosh, I will invest on appliances bit by bit to that I can have my dream kitchen! Importante talaga sa akin ang kitchen because this will definitely be phase two of my pag-yaman. Chot.

Comments
Post a Comment