Alton Brown
"In my perfect world, I picture Alton Brown bending down on his knees and proposing in the middle of a luscious garden full of mongolias, herbs and fresh lemons. Making an appearance in my peripheral vision is Ina Garten who had suddenly emerged from somewhere holding a plate of her Frozen Berries with hot White Chocolate sauce as a congratulatory dessert (?). She reaches inside her pocket and dangles a key right in front of my eyes. She is giving me the keys to her house. "How can hard can that be?" she says as she winks then walks away. A second later, she vanishes as if she was some holy apparition. Ahhhh. I'd die to meet these two people I absolutely trust when it comes to food know-hows." (David, 2009)
I didn't know I had a HUGE liking for Alton Brown, so huge I wished for him to marry me??
Hahaha. I love my Multiply Blogs.
I didn't know I had a HUGE liking for Alton Brown, so huge I wished for him to marry me??
Hahaha. I love my Multiply Blogs.

Comments
Post a Comment