I'd Totally TAP That!
![]() |
| Photo from Tin Rementilla |
Yes, I'd totally tap the three of them out Riki Flores, Tin and Sam YG! :D
But seriously though, with my spanking brand new Samsung Note (dapat ipagyabang dahil level up ito from
my very bulok Nokia analog phone w/ flashlight hihi), I can tap, tap, tap my boredom away using the Medicol Advance: TAPOUT pain game. It's the country's first AUGMENTED REALITY game of it's kind!
The game is basically a simple game, and the game title says it all: TAPOUT PAIN! Tap the pain out (kulit!) using your high-speed finger skills zap out those nasty "Pain Monsters"!
Sosyalin diba and very hightech! This is very very therapeutic, promise! Whenever you feel stressful and whenever you just really want to strangle someone or break something, why not TAP OUT THAT STRESS AWAY! Hindi ka pa nakulong, hindi ka pa nakabasag ng bagay, natuwa ka pa hihi!
Speaking of stress, I seem to be having headaches lately. This is not normal for me because I rarely get sick! Good thing I have Medicol Advance, and truly this is the fastest medication to relieve severe stress (sana heartache din, chos!)
Medicol Advance does not only relieve pain but also relieve boredom by introducing us to TAPOUT PAIN! :D How innovative, right!
To know more about Medicol Advance Launch Event and this cute game, please see the video below:
Speaking of stress, I seem to be having headaches lately. This is not normal for me because I rarely get sick! Good thing I have Medicol Advance, and truly this is the fastest medication to relieve severe stress (sana heartache din, chos!)
Medicol Advance does not only relieve pain but also relieve boredom by introducing us to TAPOUT PAIN! :D How innovative, right!
To know more about Medicol Advance Launch Event and this cute game, please see the video below:





Comments
Post a Comment