Baked Fish Pesto & Dilled Potato Salad

I can't seem to focus on anything for too long. Since the year started, I haven't been able to finish one damn book, or even finish a freakin' article without skipping paragraphs. I feel less articulate and definitely more stupid. Again, I am losing momentum... This evil force dragging me back is too powerful to even resist... haaay like gravity! (excuses)

For that, I apologize (talking to myself really, I feel sorry for myself) for neglecting this blog for a while. I seem to have lost my appetite for cooking, and in some strange way, I seem to have also lost myself (drama). Haha I don't know what's happening to me but surely I shall get back on track (I always do) sooner or later (hopefully, in like 10 seconds)



My plating skill still sucks. The presentation would have looked better if the Dilled Potato Salad was on the center of the plate with the Baked Fish Pesto stacked on top. Then some random drizzle of that homemade Pesto Sauce... magic.

Who cares..everything goes down the same alley anyway. Yup.

Comments

Popular Posts