Slumber Party Days Are Soooo Over!

For obvious reasons that  we are turning  mid-20s, it's about high time we have a more sophisticated, a la Sex and the City kind of bonding, you know? Hence, we call our intimate, private bonding as:













There was no special occasion to celebrate, really. Maybe I had the impulse to make the bonding extra nice because it's our first meet-up this year. I told them to think of the bonding as our late Christmas / New Year / Chinese New Year and early Love Month celebration!


Ladies' Night In Menu!

Appetizer:

Meat:
Chicken Parimigiana

Pasta:
Tuna Pesto Pasta
Pasta Puttanesca

Dessert:
Left over chocolate found in Eunice's Fridge (lol)

Spending about 700 bucks for this Martini is so worth it! Plus, I bugged Eunice to bring home some wine glasses because there is no way in hell I was going to drink the Martini from a coffee mug! Haha!










Eunice and I opening the Martini! And, if you would look closely enough, there is something terribly funny about this photo
Our view from the condo
My awesome girlfriends! =)


It's just so relaxing to spend time at home (we call Eunice's condo our home, now!) and catch up on each other's lives. Surprisingly, Eunice agreed we stay in and not go out, because on normal days, she would beg us to please party with her and we'd always quarrel because I would beg off and whine how much of a hassle it is to dress up, put on make-up, or that it was too late in the night (gosh, I'm an old lady). But at the end of it all, she always, and I mean always wins because she'd always use those dramatic phrases which I am a sucker for (damn you, eunice! lol). And I end up enjoying even though I don't really like partying that much.

Our Ladies' Night "In", as agreed by all of us, shall be a mandatory monthly activity! No excuses allowed! =) Next month shall be Shabu-shabu month and Gab's awaited bday celebration! =)

Comments

Popular Posts