This is Weird

I finally had some anti-pimple injected in this month long zit vacationing itself on my right cheek. Die, Mr. Pimple, die! The dermatologist caught me red-handed, she definitely knew I like love pricking my face. Alright, no to obsessing about whiteheads, and less to mirror checking!

Summer is around the corner and although I don't like the sun that much, I am willing, more than willing in fact to enjoy the beach this year! I want to buy teal, yellow and orange bikini tops, just because I want options.. for an activity I seldom do yeah, damn this girl needs her choices.

What a shocker it was to hear that Whitney Houston died yesterday. It's funny, because my last memory of her was this weird interview with Dianne Sawyer:



Fave part of the interview @6:21:

"First of all, let's get one thing straight. Crack is cheap. I made too much money to ever smoke crack. Let's get that straight, ok? I don't do crack. I don't do that. Crack is wack."
-Whitney Houston, 2002

Remember, kids. Crack is?????  WACK. 

Comments

Popular Posts