Blah blah blah

Hi y'all!

The past couple of weeks have been very busy that I think I've neglected the writing part of blogging. If you noticed, recent posts consist of self-gratuitous photos and a short "masterpiece" of useless and random facts about the author's day.  Fine, I declare myself the Queen of Being "Too Busy" Excuse for convenient's sake. With all much disappointment I admit that my thoughts aren't brilliant these days. Or wasn't even brilliant to begin with. Or it can be but my brain's too rusty [refuses] to function. 

Boy, do I have some revelation for you: I'm [sort of ] disoriented.

I am in my office desk trying to recall what day it is. Today is June 2, 2011. Okay, I am not that seriously disoriented but I feel strange how my mind lacks information on what had transpired the last six months. More than being disoriented, I feel remotely disconnected to reality, to people. The world is moving but my mind and body is on auto-pilot. 

It's like snapping out from a daydream, except the daydream had been in fact real. 

Or it feels like those days when I was much much younger, sleeping after lunch and waking up to a lonely hot overexposed sepia afternoon.

It feels like separation anxiety. But I don't know from what exactly. 

This isn't a sad story, don't get me wrong.. All these feelings taste like.. a warm soup with no flavor. Oh yes! That's it! Life is just so flavorless lately. Or perhaps I'm getting bored with something or someone. Eitherway, I get lost in this never ending circle of adolescent confusion. Whatever this is, it has to end. And fast.

It's weird, this kind of feeling. Having to put this into writing is even weirder.

For more non-sense, I've successfully found out why I had nasty, uncontrollable, irritating breakouts lately. It all started when I stopped (unintentionally though!) eating vegetables. And worst of all when I kept those damn Reese's Dark Chocolate mini Peanut Butter Cups all to myself for two weeks. Got caught red-handed when my mother saw my ant-infested garbage bin filled with chocolate covered alumininum foils.

I should have believed that old lady who said to stay away from those little demonic junk.

And yes kids, being selfish causes bad acne. Moral lesson of the day.

Comments

Popular Posts