Mostly About Pimples Again
| This photo is a lie |
I really don't know what to do with these pimples multiplying themselves in my face by the minute (shit, exag). Last Friday, a pimple came out of nowhere and positioned itself in the middle of my nose. Clearly that wasn't enough, the next day a pimple started sprouting at the right side of my nostril. The hilarity of it all is that my pimple has a bit of an attitude, sort of a culture with a set of values. They strive for balance, partnership, camaraderie. They always form in pairs. Always symmetrical in its disposition. And now, I suffer from two symmetrical pimples. Both on the side of my nostrils, left and right. Not to mention in the upper sides of my forehead, left and right.
My skin regimen changed since L'oreal Hydrafresh Toner burned my face and caused me a week's worth of rashes. Now this is the part where I plead...
HELP, PLEASE I NEED A REALLY NICE TONER WITH SALICYLIC ACID (preferably!) WHAT CAN YOU SUGGEST???
Too bad L'oreal doesn't produce/formulate the Pure Zone Pore Tightening and Clarifying Toner anymore, or do I need to check department stores again??
Aside from my pimple-ridden face, my dreams are composed of the strangest of things. The church, Iranians, swimming pools, bikini, blood, shit, strangers, too familiar strangers I've seen somewhere, somehow... Dreams within a dream, douches, scumbags, jerks... Can't make sense any of it except I'm pretty much sure it was born out of the book I am currently reading called The Plumber of Souls by Michael Guinzburg. I personally fell in love with the chapter disgustingly entitled The Trillionth Shit. Never in my life have I read a chapter dedicated to shit, as in the real shit (aka turds!) and rats (aka gaspars!) You know, it's rare that we read shit as a glorified symbol for humanity and religion. Yes, the trillionth shit will come out from a virgin's ass, shitting a three foot long shit signifying the end of the world (?) Believe me, this book will make you cringe a good kind of cringe, wondering how an author was able to conceptualize awesome stories filled with shit, burgers, violence, sex, wild wild things maybe you yourself have thought about but dismissed the idea because of the amorality of it all.. Amazing, engaging and very repulsive.
And then... the addiction with Uncle John's Fried Chicken continues! Planning to make a blog Battle Fried Chicken! Mini-Stop Uncle John's Fried Chicken VS 711 Fried Chicken, who will win, which is crispier, which is tastier, which has a better gravy, etc.
Other interesting stories to follow once Joey uploads photos from Baguio Weekend. There's nothing new, nothing new.
Still stuck at the geddamn Siberia Stage 9 of Diamond Rush. :|

Comments
Post a Comment