Games
I have already gotten through Angkor Wat and Bavaria. Although, I have to admit I have yet to collect those red diamonds from earlier stages. Those red diamonds are hard to find, man. Even though I repeat the stages over and over, I still can't find them.
The secret stages in Angkor Wat was something. I get to collect more red diamonds without any pressure because they are what you call a bonus. Bonuses are more exciting because it's basically guilt-free. No pressure to even finish what was unfinished because it's never getting anywhere to start with. If you don't get any more red diamonds than what you already have, then fine. If you find some, the better. But even if you don't get the red diamonds, you have nothing to lose at all but gain something along the way.
And then there was Siberia, the last of all stages. I am currently stuck in Stage 9. And what is killing me is how I can't get through the first "lap", the first circle of that particular stage. I would have to take a break, think, and hope by the time I play again I would know the answer. I could lose all the life that I had and correct my mistakes. There will always be millions of chances to re-do everything. But still, I'm stuck, stuck at the goddemn beginning. Just 2 more stages after this level and then I'm done with the whole thing.
If you're stuck, it's either you just wait until you figure out how to go through the first lap or drop everything and forget about it. I've done trying innumerable times and still nothing. Sometimes, I just try again and figure it all out in a zap, and wonder how I wasn't able to get it early on. It was pretty easy, but then again..
This game is just getting harder.
/game/Diamond Rush
The secret stages in Angkor Wat was something. I get to collect more red diamonds without any pressure because they are what you call a bonus. Bonuses are more exciting because it's basically guilt-free. No pressure to even finish what was unfinished because it's never getting anywhere to start with. If you don't get any more red diamonds than what you already have, then fine. If you find some, the better. But even if you don't get the red diamonds, you have nothing to lose at all but gain something along the way.
And then there was Siberia, the last of all stages. I am currently stuck in Stage 9. And what is killing me is how I can't get through the first "lap", the first circle of that particular stage. I would have to take a break, think, and hope by the time I play again I would know the answer. I could lose all the life that I had and correct my mistakes. There will always be millions of chances to re-do everything. But still, I'm stuck, stuck at the goddemn beginning. Just 2 more stages after this level and then I'm done with the whole thing.
If you're stuck, it's either you just wait until you figure out how to go through the first lap or drop everything and forget about it. I've done trying innumerable times and still nothing. Sometimes, I just try again and figure it all out in a zap, and wonder how I wasn't able to get it early on. It was pretty easy, but then again..
This game is just getting harder.
/game/Diamond Rush

Comments
Post a Comment