Dream Sequence: Meet PW

I was in a dorm and I think I was studying at Ateneo together with S. We lived with another girl we shall name PW because after all, this girl I know in real life and I don't want to ruin her reputation because of my dream.

PW has thick lips, small frame, wavy hair. She is not pretty nor ugly, she's somewhere in between. PW has a car. Among the three of us living in the dorm, she was the only one who owns one. Until one day something terrible happened. PW started stealing things.

For a girl who has a car, you'd assume she'd steal things of value. Say for example diamond earrings, laptops, cellphones, valuable things which one can sell and earn from. What she only stole from S and I are our pony tails. Pony tails, for pity's sake. Big, colorful, 100 peso worth of pony tails.

But in my dream, those damn pony tails meant the world to S and I. Those pony tails were freaking gold.

And so, PW scurried off to EDSA with her car, laughing hysterically knowing a) she had the most precious pony tails in the entire planet b) she got away with it, because she truly did.

Meanwhile, S and I partied hard at the adjacent dorm house. Those exclusive for boys. 

PW wasn't the only happy girl in our little story.

END

Comments

Popular Posts