Oversized Shirts and New Sandals
This blog is really about how I met Gela!
So, there we were (Boj, Ochi, Paul and I) at the corner of Ministop, Maginhawa on our way to Moonleaf Tea. Somewhere between Ministop and Moonleaf Tea, I saw a familiar shadow, a familiar figure 5-10 meters away from where I was. Wow, could it be? That hat, those clothes, those boater's shoe, that hair. In that instant I knew I should already start calculating what to do next because I knew it was her.
There were hundreds of options running through my brain, and in 5 seconds I had narrowed down the choices to either a) ignore her or b) what the hell, call her and you know act as if I'm a friend who she hadn't seen for a long time -- part of this was also never minding the fact she may or may not recall who I am and look like a total idiot. But what the hell, game, I'm ready for this!
Then there goes: "Hiiiiiiii, Geeeellllaaaaaaaa!!!" I looked terribly excited and giddy, and maybe stupid but I didn't care because you know, I had, one way or another, wished to bump into her somewhere, anywhere!
Beyond that was kind of murky, beyond me uttering words (kind of a surprise had the guts to even speak) HI! Helloooo! Maybe I said things like, I don't know where I am but I, we, we're going there, there in...tea.. moon, tealeaf, moon tea leaf, yeah Moonleaf Tea... there. Len stutters. Len is full of nerves. Len is human.
Haha! Hi Gela! :)
Anywaaaaaaaaay, I'm a big fan now of oversized shirts and breezy tops.. boater's shoe and lollipops.
Unrelated news: my brother emailed me something with an attachment. The subject of the email was: Welcome to the Family because....
TWO BABY KITTIES AT THE HOUSE!!!! :3 :3 :3


Comments
Post a Comment