When I Turn 25

A lot women are complaining about their belly. Like how their belly is starting to bulge. How their belly is beginning to overshadow their boobs/lovely lady lumps, or how they are beginning to look pregnant without even trying. I noticed a common denominator about these women's rant regarding their belly/waist/stomach problem. They all blame the same thing: beer and turning 25.

unsolicited advice from last week/realizations:

1) Lay off the beer, lady: Someone told me to get used to drinking hard drinks and forget about beer altogether

2) The point of no return is the point of turning 25: I turn twenty five next year and I have mixed feelings about it. Older women are warning me that the body will start to betray you at this age and if you think your God-given genes can save you, think again. All the food I like eating how I want it (extra gravy/extra butter/extraaaaa faaaaaaaaat plz thank you/ can I have your chicken skin) and when I want it (tol, kain tayo dinner! gusto ko rice,gusto ko mabusog tipong hindi na ako hihinga, tapos mag-DQ ice cream tayo for the win... yeay let's do this again tomorrow, or every night!!!!) is the fastest way to be on The Biggest Loser.

I would be horrified if I look down and can't see my feet anymore.

Comments

Popular Posts