Carrot and Farmers

You didn't think I was going to talk about real farm, did you?

I was getting tired of wearing pencil skirts at work all the time so I decided to look for slacks at St. Francis. I was so excited to find out we now have different kinds of slacks because I get turned off with those flared slacks which does nothing but unflatter (huh? didn't know there is no such word as unflatter, heck) the body. I am obsessed with straight/skinny slacks!

I love the feel on my skin. Almost feels like wearing tights/jogging pants but you know, you look corporate and legit! But what I am digging right now is the carrot pants! It is slight puffy at the hips area and goes on skinny to the legs part. I think it's cute.. like a carrot (?) So switching now to carrot pants instead of those damned jeans. Am I the only one right here who feels fat after wearing newly washed jeans? God, I hate the feeling of wriggling my way in my own jeans. Like I gained a kilo in a day! Ugh, horrible.
And Farmer John's Premium Potato Chips is a new addicting junk food. Comparable to Lays but waaaaaaaay cheaper!
90 grams for 45 bucks!
Yesterday I spent half my day at the mall. Pigged out with myself, dated myself out for a movie and strolled with myself.

Gad, do I love myself way too much a.k.a I'm just truly a loner in real life.

And PS Horrible Bosses is not a horrible movie!

P.P.S. I LOVE YOU, PAUL RUDD!!!!!! You are the hottest 42 year old man I ever laid my eyes on! :3

Comments

Popular Posts