What's Inside Your Make-up Kit?
I am not huge on make-up, but these are the essentials of my make-up kit:
1) Bench's Pretty When Pinched Cheek and Lip Tint: I use that both for my lips and my cheek. Some said this causes pimples but for the whole five years (maybe 7? ever since Highschool!!) I've used this (before it was in a form of a paste/gel) I have never experienced having breakouts. Girl friends said to level up to Body Shop's lip and cheek tint (Len, move on from HS cheektint already!!!) but I find the color too light and it's kinda expensive.
2) Ever Bilena's Gold Icon Bronzer: I have my best friend to thank for these! Although, really Len? Ever Bilena? No offense to the Ever Bilena users but the packaging is sucky! The top cover of the blush ALWAYS gets lost. Despite all these malfunctions, what can I say? I like the shade of bronze and yes, it's cheap! Can you guys recommend other bronzers? The inexpensive ones, please?
3) Maybelline's Clear Smooth All-in-one Pressed Powder: Discovered this powder through a friend (Hi, Ricca!). She said it is an impressive pressed powder all for P249.00 (and P149.00 for the refill). I chose the Natural shade because I need a tad bit lighter shade than my actual skin color because I am acidic. Coverage is waaaay good, and it's not heavy and cake-y looking on the face. Looks natural! And I LOVE IT! Blends well with the skin, too!
Other make-up stuff I should (but was never actually part of my routine) include here is mascara, eyelash curler, concealer, etc... But, I am all good with these three basics.
Pffft my make-up kit's pretty lame. So, what's inside your make-up kit?
1) Bench's Pretty When Pinched Cheek and Lip Tint: I use that both for my lips and my cheek. Some said this causes pimples but for the whole five years (maybe 7? ever since Highschool!!) I've used this (before it was in a form of a paste/gel) I have never experienced having breakouts. Girl friends said to level up to Body Shop's lip and cheek tint (Len, move on from HS cheektint already!!!) but I find the color too light and it's kinda expensive.
2) Ever Bilena's Gold Icon Bronzer: I have my best friend to thank for these! Although, really Len? Ever Bilena? No offense to the Ever Bilena users but the packaging is sucky! The top cover of the blush ALWAYS gets lost. Despite all these malfunctions, what can I say? I like the shade of bronze and yes, it's cheap! Can you guys recommend other bronzers? The inexpensive ones, please?
3) Maybelline's Clear Smooth All-in-one Pressed Powder: Discovered this powder through a friend (Hi, Ricca!). She said it is an impressive pressed powder all for P249.00 (and P149.00 for the refill). I chose the Natural shade because I need a tad bit lighter shade than my actual skin color because I am acidic. Coverage is waaaay good, and it's not heavy and cake-y looking on the face. Looks natural! And I LOVE IT! Blends well with the skin, too!
Other make-up stuff I should (but was never actually part of my routine) include here is mascara, eyelash curler, concealer, etc... But, I am all good with these three basics.
Pffft my make-up kit's pretty lame. So, what's inside your make-up kit?


Comments
Post a Comment