Vitamilk + Wednesday Lunch
Honestly, if I weren't so pushed by curiosity, I wouldn't even buy this:
Vitamilk is a Soya Drink if it's not obvious enough? Well actually, it isn't so obvious.
What I like:
What I don't like:
Marketing and manufacturer of Vitamilk, you might want to reconsider repackaging your soya milk to plastic bottles??
Hey, look at my Wednesday Lunch!
Vitamilk + Yogurt + Banana! Later I will be meeting up with friends to eat at Pino Restaurant, a vegetarian resto in Teacher's Village! I cannot wait!! Have a Healthy Wednesday, folks!
Vitamilk is a Soya Drink if it's not obvious enough? Well actually, it isn't so obvious.
What I like:
- Creamy consistency
- Delicious, infairness!
What I don't like:
- Packaging-wise: bottle is made of glass! And can opener is needed to get the cap off! Not travel friendly!
- Calories galore: Ingredients consist of: whole soybean, water, sugar, coconut oil, palm oil (why do you need oil for this drink!?), whole milk powder (again, why is there a need to add milk when it's a soy milk??)
Marketing and manufacturer of Vitamilk, you might want to reconsider repackaging your soya milk to plastic bottles??
Hey, look at my Wednesday Lunch!
Vitamilk + Yogurt + Banana! Later I will be meeting up with friends to eat at Pino Restaurant, a vegetarian resto in Teacher's Village! I cannot wait!! Have a Healthy Wednesday, folks!


Comments
Post a Comment