Lemon Detox Diet

Egh. This tastes disgusting however, I already feel some result even after a day of drinking this disgusting stuff!

Do you sometimes feel heavy? Not fat, but heavy? It is as if you need to flush out the toxins or whatever out of your system? I have researched far and wide and my journey led me to Lemon Detox Diet. This is do-able, minus the not eating part. All you need is the following:

2 Tbsps. freshly squeezed lemon
2 Tbsps. natural maple syrup
1/10 tsp. of cayenne pepper
A tall glass of water

Mix it all up and get ready for your throat to buuuuurn. I may have put in a little too much cayenne pepper and too much lemon. I'm eating regularly while drinking lemon detox drink (I seem to love rice lately, it's alarming) and by regularly I meant larger portion of food than the usual. I don't consider myself a big eater, but the past few weeks I admit to being a pig! And will continue being a pig until I turn 25 hoho!)

To tell you honestly, I don't know what to achieve out of this Lemon Detox Diet. For one, I don't want to fast for two weeks (hell no!). And number two, I am not entirely sure if I need/want to lose weight! I have been fluctuating between 50 kgs - 53 kgs so right now I am confused about my real weight, but survey shows I am consistent at 51 kgs (how to get this extra kilo off is rocket science and sooo annoying!! argh).

*Eureka moment right here* Just remembered I need to lose weight for when I... get in to Pinoy Masterchef. hehehe I will look like a fatso on national television (because camera adds 10 pounds!!!) and I'd like to look good on national television (although, in my honest opinion, I'm not so telegenic and sometimes not photogenic either). So.. target weight would be 47-48 kgs, 45 kgs for my height (which is 5'5") is a little to skinny soooo... let's see!!!

Wish me luck on the Pinoy Masterchef Auditions! If this is meant for me it shall be! 

Comments

Popular Posts