Me Bragging About my Teeth, Teeth Whiteners, and K Dental Studio
Let's talk about my teeth. I'm pretty sure I spelled this one correctly. No, there is no s at the end. Sorry.
Hello, I am Len David and I am OC when it comes to my teeth (^self-gratuitous person on the loose!). No kidding. I am one of those few kids back then who actually liked going to the dentist because I loved to brag that I have no cavities!
If you have a mother like I do, you would understand why I grew up this way. Mother, it's all your fault that I have a good set teeth (bragging rights!) Sure it was torture for you to wake us up in a middle of a sweet Willie Wonka dream just to brush our teeth, but hey, look at us now! Dental Floss Freaks we are! :3
I got excited when I learned there is a new Dental Studio near our office. It's called K Dental Studio which Helga and I checked out. I needed to have my teeth cleaned anyway and I needed some teeth consultation because my mother has been nagging me to have my 2 or 3 of my impacted teeth taken out.
I was shocked (the good kind) when I saw the place (more of kilig, really) when I saw the studio and the doctor running it. The place is pretty, other than that Dra. Karla Domingo is head-over-heels gorgeous! She looks like a cross between Carlene Aguilar + Eva Mendez combined. Having someone that pretty checking the innards of my mouth is awkward, but nonetheless going to the dental studio for check-up is inspiring.
What strikes me most about the clinic is Dra. Karla's teeth whitening program. You all know I am obsessed with teeth whiteners (I recommend Walgreen's Whitening Dental Wraps) but it's expensive to buy it on E-bay (shipping cost palang talo na agad!) or it's annoying to wait for a relative from the US to visit Philippines and nag them to buy me some teeth whitening goodies. So, I was enthusiastic to know Doc K has take-home bleaching with custom teeth trays! As in she will make a customized teeth mold for you so that it perfectly fits your teeth (duh) and all you have to do is put her own concocted whitening gel. Haven't tried this yet but it's in my wishlist for 2011(HELLO TO PEOPLE WHO CARE MY BDAY IS ON OCTOBER 3!!!!)
I look so manas and I think I don't look so manas in person. Oh gawd.
___________________
K Dental Studio
1409 Medical Plaza
San Miguel Ave, Ortigas Center
Pasig City, Philippines
Hello, I am Len David and I am OC when it comes to my teeth (^self-gratuitous person on the loose!). No kidding. I am one of those few kids back then who actually liked going to the dentist because I loved to brag that I have no cavities!
If you have a mother like I do, you would understand why I grew up this way. Mother, it's all your fault that I have a good set teeth (bragging rights!) Sure it was torture for you to wake us up in a middle of a sweet Willie Wonka dream just to brush our teeth, but hey, look at us now! Dental Floss Freaks we are! :3
I got excited when I learned there is a new Dental Studio near our office. It's called K Dental Studio which Helga and I checked out. I needed to have my teeth cleaned anyway and I needed some teeth consultation because my mother has been nagging me to have my 2 or 3 of my impacted teeth taken out.
I was shocked (the good kind) when I saw the place (more of kilig, really) when I saw the studio and the doctor running it. The place is pretty, other than that Dra. Karla Domingo is head-over-heels gorgeous! She looks like a cross between Carlene Aguilar + Eva Mendez combined. Having someone that pretty checking the innards of my mouth is awkward, but nonetheless going to the dental studio for check-up is inspiring.
What strikes me most about the clinic is Dra. Karla's teeth whitening program. You all know I am obsessed with teeth whiteners (I recommend Walgreen's Whitening Dental Wraps) but it's expensive to buy it on E-bay (shipping cost palang talo na agad!) or it's annoying to wait for a relative from the US to visit Philippines and nag them to buy me some teeth whitening goodies. So, I was enthusiastic to know Doc K has take-home bleaching with custom teeth trays! As in she will make a customized teeth mold for you so that it perfectly fits your teeth (duh) and all you have to do is put her own concocted whitening gel. Haven't tried this yet but it's in my wishlist for 2011(HELLO TO PEOPLE WHO CARE MY BDAY IS ON OCTOBER 3!!!!)
I look so manas and I think I don't look so manas in person. Oh gawd.
___________________
K Dental Studio
1409 Medical Plaza
San Miguel Ave, Ortigas Center
Pasig City, Philippines



Comments
Post a Comment