A Pound or Two
That is me with crazy buttons for eyes and a painted mole below my right nostril. It would seem like I ridicule people with moles but seriously, moles are awesome!!!
Oh and see how smooth I am going on a blogging limbo and suddenly showing up with a post amply entitled as so to *aherm* be some sort of sequel to the previous post called Country POUND Cake, get it? Yeah? No? Well.. feeling a little *here goes insecurity rants for the world wide web to know!!!* heavy again for the nth time, and hell to the next nth times I am going to blurt this out to you, yes you. Why are women so complicated, huh? Freaking horrible to feel ugly on a Monday morning, the start of the week.
Next Monday I turn a year old and I think I should succumb to the fact how my metabolism will slow down as I age, errr.
Girly rant and birthday rant is what this blog is all about. I do not know what I want for my birthday but a birthday greeting from Paul Rudd is nice. :3
Oh and see how smooth I am going on a blogging limbo and suddenly showing up with a post amply entitled as so to *aherm* be some sort of sequel to the previous post called Country POUND Cake, get it? Yeah? No? Well.. feeling a little *here goes insecurity rants for the world wide web to know!!!* heavy again for the nth time, and hell to the next nth times I am going to blurt this out to you, yes you. Why are women so complicated, huh? Freaking horrible to feel ugly on a Monday morning, the start of the week.
Next Monday I turn a year old and I think I should succumb to the fact how my metabolism will slow down as I age, errr.
Girly rant and birthday rant is what this blog is all about. I do not know what I want for my birthday but a birthday greeting from Paul Rudd is nice. :3


Comments
Post a Comment