The Best Thing I Ever Ate With My Hands (Today): Len David Edition

There are confusing times in my life. I cannot quite determine what to eat (I seem to have special ability of making simple things so complicated). Sweet? Salty? Sour? All I know is I want a little bit of everything! Suddenly, a light emanating from the heavens is focused on someone eating Auntie Anne's sour cream and onion special pretzel with a caramel dip...

Wait, what?! Sour cream and onion flavored pretzel with a CARAMEL DIP?!



YES. IT WAS HEAVENLY. :)

You are handed one big piece of traditionally shaped pretzel coated with sour cream and onion powder. You tear a piece off the pretzel and dip it in the luscious caramel dip... some of the sour cream and onion powder falls off to the dip and some scattered all over the table. You take the first bite and then you taste the sweet caramel.. as you chew you taste the sour cream flavor... and then the caramel just tastes wonderfully well with the salty and sour flavor! Then you tear a pretzel, dip some more until you finish it all off!

Maybe, when you finish the pretzel, there are still some caramel dip left. And since you so enjoyed the whole experience and probably cannot get enough, you run your finger through the table (or plate) to get some sour cream and onion powder (talk about patay gutom), then dip your finger in the caramel and say "hmmmmm"

That, folks, is the best thing I ever ate (and did) with my hands or fingers today. :)

PS
Got the idea from Food Network :D

Comments

  1. Oh dear, I so remember eating, okay fine, devourings these pretzels! They are so so good!

    p.s. I told your Tita you said Happy Birthday!

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I haven`t eaten till now. But looks so good..mmm.xx

    http://provocativecouture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm super glad you love ANTM too! Now I have another person to squee over Nigel Barker with!

    Arianne from A + B in the Sea

    ReplyDelete
  4. hala! why didn't we think of getting auntie anne's when we were in SM today? uggghhh...now i'm craving for some just by looking at the photos and reading how you described eating it...hehehe.

    ♥ vanilla ice cream ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a strange combo but I love pretzels and would be willing to give it a try :)

    x,
    www.GlocalGirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i wonder how what it tastes like! but it looks yummy! im such a sucker for food. i eat almost anything. as long as it is not a fish!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts