Christmas Wishlist! *WINK*

Christmas is the time of the year where we all are forced to give gifts to loved ones. We indefinitely do casualties to out wallet but hey, you must admit it is very well worth it! So to save you from the agony of asking friends what kind of gift to give me, or discreetly fishing for information of what kind of gift I want for Christmas, let me tell you what I want, what I really really want (insert Spice Girls Wanna Be song here) for Christmas:

In no particular order:
1) Ichigo shoes, preferably the photos below. Any of them would be fine. All of them and I'll marry you! Please remember that I am a size 9:

2) Olivia Munn's book Suck It, Wonder Woman!: The Misadventures of a Hollywood Geek

3. Any practical thing I sure will use everyday, such as:
-a set of .5 ball point pens (the more the merrier)
-a thermal mug (because I like coffee. Withouth coffee I can't... wait, too much info. Nevermind)
-a really nice organizer or planner
-a cheektint or lipbalm
-a bag of pony tail
-shampoo
-deodorant (?)
-whatever it is, something practical like toothbrush or something
Simple practical stuff are sure win for me!

4. ANY DAMN COOKBOOKS. I don't really mind if you buy it in book sales, because I buy books in booksales, too!

5. A cute dress (or cute dresses if you want to buy me lots) which will fit me. I have a lot but I love dresses because they are pretty and I don't care if I haven't really worn my newly bought dresses! I open my closet and see pretty dresses and I go like, "awww pretty stuff in my closet makes me a happy person" *in a childish girlish tone* I just like the idea of collecting pretty things.

You get the idea.

6. Mineral Powder: Please, I am 23 years old, working in the corporate world and I am ashamed to admit I still use loose Johnson's and Johnson loose powder as a "foundation". :|

7. Speaking of shoes, I want one of those LADY GUARD SHOES as I would call it. I don't have a picture but go to any SM malls and look at what lady guards are wearing. I swear those shoes are so haute! Haha!

8. Pretty skirts. Because I like collecting pretty things, okay?

9. A shampoo hair grower

10. White paint. Yes, white PAINT. Or better yet, a volunteer to paint my walls white.

11. WALGREEN'S WHITENING DENTAL WRAPS :)

12. Nice fragrant things like Elizabeth Arden's Green Tea Perfume 


13. For sentimental items though, I think I would like only one: a handwritten letter for me. I also do keep letters and value hand-written letters so much.

14. I encourage you to buy me a sack of these:
My favorite instant noodles EVER
15. Holiday Teas or Holiday flavored 3-in-1 coffee


16. BLOW DRYER!!! OR CURLER


And the list goes on. But on the top of my head, these things come to mind.
(*.*,)

Comments

  1. I love that you have noodles on your wishlist. Its pretty much my favorite ;) The modcloth clothes are so pretty too! I hope you get some of these wonderful goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aha! i wish someone will give these to you.im dreaming of cute dresses and skirts for christmas too! i wish dad will check my site so he'll know her daughter's broke to buy a new dress! i love everything in your wishlist! might as well add them to mine. lol! anyway thanks for commenting on my post. hope you could visit me back. take care!


    Taradiddles of Style on a Budget

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!!! i wish my friends have this list! so i won't have to worry about what to give them..haha!

    ♥ vanilla ice cream ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is such a great idea! i might have to put a christmas wish list on my blog so everyone will get the hint lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. those instant noodles are great. and lol Olivia Munn! I wouldn't mind a few dresses for christmas as well :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'll snatch those mini dresses...& the chao mein pack too! Lol

    good pints to be noted!

    ReplyDelete
  7. the wishlist is amazing...I want the oxfords plus the dresses and the foods...whahhaa!!! your lists are tempting...

    Kisses
    Sweet
    Pensandlens

    ReplyDelete
  8. I also find these lists useful! You should link everyone of your friends and family to it. Haha! That way they're sure to get you something you like. Aren't you glad there is no Modcloth in the Philippines? Or we'd be bankrupt. :/

    I love the dress in the middle-top row too!

    Bea from A plus B

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have my eye on floral brogues from Ichigo but IDK what branch to go to and I hate going to Multiply cos it's so magulo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment