Playing Stylist For A Day!
So Rachel, a dear friend, called me Tuesday night for a fashion emergency. The company she works for called Spectrumed, Inc. (they supply equipments for established derma houses in the Philippines, think Vicki Belo and Marie France; think body contouring, hair removal, skin rejuvenation, etc etc), is part of a big convention called Philippine Dermatological Society 34th Annual Convention: Discovering New Realms in Dermatology. She badly needs clothes for the convention and being the girl obsessed with clothes that I am, she naturally thought of me for help. Having the opportunity to "style" someone is like playing grown-up barbie doll! I just cannot let the chance pass me by. :3
Their boss specifically instructed them to wear a template outfit: white blazer, white shorts, black heels and black stockings. I had to create an ensemble which is cute and professional at the same time. I think the look they are going for is sexy dermatologists/doctor or something to that effect :D
![]() |
| What do you think is the best outfit that she should wear? Vote now! :D |
Also, ate Lorraine asked for my advise so I styled her up:
![]() |
| I love the teal inner blouse better on her. |
Told them to wear pearl earrings or pearl necklace for a more classic feel. I don't know yet what look they are going to pick! Tomorrow I shall know the verdict!
Anyway, if you guys have other ideas on how to make the outfit look more oomphed, please do comment! Please, please! :3
OMG! I want CoolSculpting right NOOOOOW!
My legs are gigantic! My thighs badly need a Zeltiq procedure and hair removal! *wink Rachel wink
My legs are gigantic! My thighs badly need a Zeltiq procedure and hair removal! *wink Rachel wink





such a fun company1
ReplyDeletefor the first lady, i love the left suit one. and for the next one, i choose the pink blouse!
Closet test tube
your styles are great, if i were to choose i'll wear the first or the last photo wearing the shorts and just piled up with accessories and a great bag! <3
ReplyDeletelove,
mickey
I like the barbie doll idea. I think I'd feel exactly the same.
ReplyDeleteI prefer the blue v-neck on the first lady. Effortless chic!
wow, you did such a great job! the styles are classic looks without going overboard..
ReplyDelete♥ vanilla ice cream ♥
nice outfits!! you did a great job os styling. and LOL at your comment, yeah I dunno why good looking girls go for ugly guys either. I think it's cuz good looking guys are players where as not as good looking guys are more steady lol
ReplyDeletemy favorite is the last one :) little pearl studs would go lovely with it...and a big chunky bag!lol.
ReplyDeletehmmm so how can you help? maybe you can do the same thing i do, but in the phils. you know what i also did when i was in mexico? i baked cookies and just packaged them up and handed the,m to the street kids...simple ideas, but you are very right, they do brighten up a child's day. it's a win win situation...i love the feeling of giving and seeing a smile :) let me know what you think love. :)
yes, i'm getting married, next year...heheh 11/11/11.
do you have fb? we should totally b friend on there..look 4me Luna Carolina.
xo
i like how you styled these, Len! simple but cute! suggesting the pearls was a good call, too. :)
ReplyDeleteboat ride through the sky
Len! Do I know this Rachel?! She looks family ~ hahahahaha! She from "our school", too? :D
ReplyDeleteAbbie! Yes, she is *family* hahahaha! she is one year lower your batch and a year higher than mine, Nasa gitna siya teh hahaha! :)
ReplyDeleteI knew it! Glad to know that you guys kept in touch. cool! I'm also still very close to like half of my batch! hehehe ☺
ReplyDeleteAw, I love the styling, Len! They look like stylish doctors. (It's all the white, I think) I like the ones with the red blouse and blue blouse best. Red white and blue...
ReplyDeleteYour posts are always funny. I enjoy them :)
Bea from A plus B
Rachel is a cutie!!! I like all four outfits but I like the first one best. Same goes for Lorraine~
ReplyDelete