See Through, Peek-a-Boo
I never really understood sheer blouse. And it can get pretty darn confusing as to how to wear them.
Do you wear them with only a bra underneath or you put on a sando or tank top to cover up, uhm , the chest? Seriously, I don't even know why sheer blouses exist because it is see through, which is a hooray moment for men because then they can see extra skin on you. It's like an x-ray vision of sort where men imagine what's underneath that shirt you're wearing only it's real and they are not hallucinating because you are indeed wearing something sheer!
I will never find the courage to wear a sheer top on broad daylight and in the country where I live (Philippines). Unless I wanted to get howled and hounded by construction boys... no thanks, sir. But, for the sheer (wow, my vocab is just fantastic) purpose of trying out clothes I might never ever wear outside the house, I tried on a sheer blouse my mother bought for me. I can probably wear this in the office given I wear a white tank top inside but a friend told me wearing a top inside the sheer blouse loses the purpose of wearing a sheer blouse (?)
[question: can anybody tell me stuff about sheer blouse and why it was made THAT way?]
If I am audacious enough, I'd probably wear my sheer blouse this way:
Do you wear them with only a bra underneath or you put on a sando or tank top to cover up, uhm , the chest? Seriously, I don't even know why sheer blouses exist because it is see through, which is a hooray moment for men because then they can see extra skin on you. It's like an x-ray vision of sort where men imagine what's underneath that shirt you're wearing only it's real and they are not hallucinating because you are indeed wearing something sheer!
I will never find the courage to wear a sheer top on broad daylight and in the country where I live (Philippines). Unless I wanted to get howled and hounded by construction boys... no thanks, sir. But, for the sheer (wow, my vocab is just fantastic) purpose of trying out clothes I might never ever wear outside the house, I tried on a sheer blouse my mother bought for me. I can probably wear this in the office given I wear a white tank top inside but a friend told me wearing a top inside the sheer blouse loses the purpose of wearing a sheer blouse (?)
[question: can anybody tell me stuff about sheer blouse and why it was made THAT way?]
If I am audacious enough, I'd probably wear my sheer blouse this way:
How about you? What is one type of clothing that you don't seem to understand and you're afraid to try?


pwedeng pwede ka talaga mag ganyan ikaw na ang pinaka sexy na bewang and balakang na kilala ko!
ReplyDeletesheer blouses are tricky!
ReplyDeleteI totally understand
I usually wear a tanktop underneath
The most important thing is, you feel confident in it! :)
<3
http://escapesweetest.blogspot.com/
i have a couple of sheer blouses from ukay and YES they are really tricky to wear! i also wear a tank top underneath. :D
ReplyDeleteTank top for sure, this sheer blouse is super cute!
ReplyDeleteEnter my giveaway!
http://crimsonrosella-kirstin.blogspot.com/2010/11/giveaway-giveaway-giveaway.html
hehehe.. i confuse.. if im in your position facing that dilemma: want to wear it but confuse how to wear, i will add a vest or sleeveless sweater over it, or wearing tank top underneath.
ReplyDeletehappy trying..
Closet Test Tube
very cute!!!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.fashionlivesalwaystwotimes.blogspot.com/
Yes, yes wear it like that!
ReplyDeletebesos,
ML
Would love for you to say Bonjour at:
20 YORK STREET