The Past Days on Recap

I've been busy lately because I'm worrying and rushing things that should have been done months back. I didn't know that giveaways should really be planned like 4 months before. Well, let's just charge that one to experience then. Starting January, I'll re-orient myself more about the bits and pieces of handling marketing and such. 

What I wore last Monday to work was a bit casual because I had no scheduled important/crucial meetings outside the office. 

Tuesday is a non-working holiday in my country. If I was gullible enough, I would have believed my friend who told me the main reason why there is a holiday is because of Pacquiao's victory. 

Aside from a one day break from work, today proves to be interesting and fun:

 
1) Met with two friends I haven't seen in a while now, Patrick and Maine (Boj is a household name in my blog if you noticed so.. why don't you visit his blog? :D )

2) At Krispy Kreme, a guy approached me and asked if I do events, or if my work is events related. I told him no and that I belong in sales and a brief overview of what I do because I really wasn't in the mood to be friendly. Then he said I should be in events-related jobs because I look the part. But it gets really suspicious these strangers. Sometimes you are left guessing what they meant about "event". I mean, look, he was wearing a jersey loose basketball shirt with "Ninong" (or uncle in English) written at the back. Don't expect me to take the guy seriously! hehe. 

3) I gave a homeless hungry lady some 1 1/2 honey glazed KK donut! The people passing us by was overwhelmed of how good of a person I were (or how they envy the lady beggar) because it looked like I gave the lady half a dozen box full of KK donuts but really, it only contained a piece or two hehe. It felt good giving back in our own little way. Simple acts of kindness like these are precious (and because I believe in good karma! haha)

4) I began selling clothes online! But I will elaborate on this later on. I need to research about shipments etc before posting stuff here on blogger :D

I'll catch up on my blog reading! Don't worry guys, I never forget about you ;)

PS: Yes, that tan Coach bag you've probably seen a gazillion times here is indeed a favorite bag :3

Comments

  1. thats nice that you gave the homeless lady some food. here homeless people just want money to buy cigerettes or drugs, it's so gross

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Len! Check out this fashion blog of my friend also: http://stylecrazy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the floral dress and i think it's great you gave the homeless man a few donuts! it's always nice to give back :)

    stayfabulous,
    zarna
    www.zarnasrunway.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're selling clothes now? Fantastic!

    I was going to wait for you to visit but I thought I'd let you know.. I've tagged you..

    ATE

    http://twentyyork.blogspot.com/2010/11/tag-youre-it.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your floral dress in the first picture. I always try and give homeless people food instead of money, today I walked 30 minutes to buy some street guys with a kitten some cat food- they looked at me like I was bonkers!

    tinfoilstiaras.blogspot.com

    **Enter Tinfoils Tiaras first giveaway to win one of three fashion books!**

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts