It's Official! I Will Attend the Ultimate Taste Test 5.0 (*.*,)

This is exactly the kind of event foodies are waiting for! Imagine: 47 new food discoveries that you get to taste in one night PLUS the fact you play the role of a food critic. Yes! No kidding! In the Ultimate Taste Test 5.0 event, not only do you get fed but your opinions also matter of what you think of the food.

*I have now an excuse to stuff my mouth with food enough to feed an army, and maybe not feel sorry for it!*

I was wait listed since the event could only accommodate 1000 participants. But early this morning I received an email that the wait listed people can now purchase tickets at Tiendesitas (some 10 mins way from my office). The unclaimed reserved tickets are being sold to those who are interested soooo if I were you, I'd go to Fun Ranch, 2nd F, Creative Juice Office and look for Ms. Angela! Golden tickets are sold there! But I am not you, therefore, I'm not a loser lol.
To entice you even more, read this: Here are 5 Reasons NOT to Miss the UTT 5.0



Comments

  1. this looks like soooo much fun!

    stayfabulous,
    zarna
    www.zarnasrunway.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I want to come hun, can you send some tickets my way please? I was hunnnngry at the Fashion show!


    besos,

    ATE ML

    Win a Yola Couture Designer Dress at:

    20 YORK STREET

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love food! It must be fun there..:) Thank you for the lovely comment on my post..:D

    Love,
    Mickey

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is kind of awesome! I have never heard of this before. I should tell my mom! She loves food (especially criticizing it! Ha!).

    Also read your post about thrifting a good pair of oxfords. Same thing happened to me. I found an italian pair while thrifting a few months ago.Who says you have to sacrifice quality for price! :)

    Bea from A plus B

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll be there as well! See you, Len!

    http://deathbyplatforms.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts