New Bag, Book and my to-do List

My cousin just got from Africa and look at what he got me:
A Cath Kidston Floral Bucket Bag! The bag reminds me of glorified plastic bags sold by street kids in Divisoria. In any case, it's cute and while I would like to waste my brain cells on trying to figure the connection between Africa and Cath Kidston bags... I won't. I have a pretty water-proof bag so why bother asking why he got me this... from Africa. Seriously? Africa and Cath Kidston bags? WTF. Hihi thank you, bro :)

Aside from the new bag, I bought myself a new book. Admittedly though, I have piles of untouched and unread books I bought from the book sale. I feel guilty though because I am such a sucker for cheap stuff. I hoard on stuff that aren't necessary, buy them just because! What a waste of money. Then I figured I should only buy one book at a time, then buy a new one if and when I finish the book. Will be reading (like later after the blog post): Atmospheric Disturbances by Rivka Galchen.
It's supposed to be an interesting and engaging book. New York Times dubbed it as Notable Book of the Year (what year???) Heh. Let's see!!

The next coming weeks, I am out to make the following:
Wish me luck. 

Comments