The Silly Little Things I Buy With My Money
Sometimes, or maybe almost all the time, they are:
...not life changing items, nor are they helpful
...edible / drinkable
...fattening, downright unhealthy
Okie, let us start with drinks!
1) Milkis Carbonated Milk Drink: Yo, you read that right. It's a carbonated milk drink. Saw it yesterday at 711, then saw it again when Helga (punk, vote for her in Most Original Blog Design here) instragramed (yes, it's a verb now) it. What does it taste like? If yakult and Sprite can produce a baby = hello baby Milkis!
2) Easy Pha-Max Wheatgrass Drink: Wow, 78 calories for the whole can, not bad. But really, what to expect from a wheatgrass drink other than the fact that it really does taste like grass? (although guys, I haven't had the chance to be a cow and chew on grass, I'm so busy lately). Well, uhm healthy stuff like vitamins, minerals, anti-oxidants, amino acids, enzymes and phytochemicals?! Sounds good, tastes even weirder. Since I have a weird taste, I like it just how I like the taste of Matcha Green Tea.
3) Roots Ginger Brew Sparkling Non-alcoholic Beverage: "100% Real GINGER" the bottle says. Yeah, whoever made this wasn't kidding. How to describe the taste... imagine one day you accidentally and without your knowledge dropped in your chopped ginger pieces in a pitcher of Mountain Dew. Left if there for 5 days, until one day you got hot and thirsty. Pulled out the Mountain Dew Pitcher, poured yourself a glass and after a sip you say "BLOODY HELL, this stuff tastes like ginger!!!" The end. I do not like it :(
4) WeiWei Premium Braised Beef Instant Noodle: HAIL THE MOTHER OF ALL INSTANT NOODLES OUT THERE!!!! Ha, these babies come with the best tasting noodles, the best tasting soup and it comes with a pouch of real cooked meat!!! HHHRRRMMMM DERICIOUSSSSS
5) Jim Beam Kentucky Straight Cuts Potato Chips: Bought the salt and pepper flavor. Seriously addicting!! Less expensive than Kettle's Potato Chips (equally as good) but tastes almost the same.
That's it... for now. Got a serious question to all of you guys...
I sound desperate because I am. I searched S&R (The Fort), Rustan's Supermarket (in Trinoma), SM Supermarket (Megamall Branch), Gourdo's Trinoma (they used to sell per pack when I was in college) and Subic (forgot the name of the supermarket) STILL NOTHING!!! Please guys I need to know!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!
...not life changing items, nor are they helpful
...edible / drinkable
...fattening, downright unhealthy
Okie, let us start with drinks!
1) Milkis Carbonated Milk Drink: Yo, you read that right. It's a carbonated milk drink. Saw it yesterday at 711, then saw it again when Helga (punk, vote for her in Most Original Blog Design here) instragramed (yes, it's a verb now) it. What does it taste like? If yakult and Sprite can produce a baby = hello baby Milkis!
![]() | |||||||||
| "New feeling of soda beverage!" |
3) Roots Ginger Brew Sparkling Non-alcoholic Beverage: "100% Real GINGER" the bottle says. Yeah, whoever made this wasn't kidding. How to describe the taste... imagine one day you accidentally and without your knowledge dropped in your chopped ginger pieces in a pitcher of Mountain Dew. Left if there for 5 days, until one day you got hot and thirsty. Pulled out the Mountain Dew Pitcher, poured yourself a glass and after a sip you say "BLOODY HELL, this stuff tastes like ginger!!!" The end. I do not like it :(
4) WeiWei Premium Braised Beef Instant Noodle: HAIL THE MOTHER OF ALL INSTANT NOODLES OUT THERE!!!! Ha, these babies come with the best tasting noodles, the best tasting soup and it comes with a pouch of real cooked meat!!! HHHRRRMMMM DERICIOUSSSSS
5) Jim Beam Kentucky Straight Cuts Potato Chips: Bought the salt and pepper flavor. Seriously addicting!! Less expensive than Kettle's Potato Chips (equally as good) but tastes almost the same.
That's it... for now. Got a serious question to all of you guys...
HEY Y'ALL KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND RICE KRISPIES CEREAL AND SNACK BAR?????
I sound desperate because I am. I searched S&R (The Fort), Rustan's Supermarket (in Trinoma), SM Supermarket (Megamall Branch), Gourdo's Trinoma (they used to sell per pack when I was in college) and Subic (forgot the name of the supermarket) STILL NOTHING!!! Please guys I need to know!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!







Comments
Post a Comment