Too Much Chocolate Cake


I'm a sucker for recipes at Allrecipes.com and last week, I had an incredible urge to make a cake. I had no particular cake in mind and said whatever will be the numero uno search result for "best cake" in allrecipes, I'd bake it:
Too Much Chocolate recipe got 5 out of 5 stars in which 3,000+ people raved about. And to top all that, this chocolate cake recipe won the baker First Prize at the country fair. I guess it's that awesome.
 I got turned off when I saw the ingredients because I like making my cakes from scratch. And instant pudding chocolate pudding mix in a cake??? But I had to trust the people who commented here, saying stuff like-

How could I not make 'em Best Chocolate Cake??


True enough. The chocolate cake was so moist, you get bits of molten chocolate in every bite. The Satiny Chocolate Glaze made it more cholatier, this chocolate goes beyond illegal already (char).Best enjoyed with a cup of milk :)

Here is the Satiny Chocolate Glaze Recipe:
 


Comments

Popular Posts