Christmas Menu 2011
Wow. This post is so delayed, if it were a girl, it's so pregnant (Thanks Len Version 2010 for the overused analogy).
Honestly speaking, I'm not Christmas' biggest fan. Sure I had enjoyed it when I was a kid. I wrote letters for Santa, listed the things I wanted for Christmas, rolling the piece of paper and place it by the window. I asked him for roller blades and never got one =( Lately, I don't feel Christmas anymore, or at least find the enjoyment, sincere, gratefulness and happiness that season brings.. like in movies? So emotional and moving it makes one cry, but not this time. But whatever, right? What I like about Christmas now is I get the friggin' budget to cook what I want!
My Christmas menu is all over the place. I don't have any theme going on. I just wanted to try dishes I haven't cooked before like:
Not taken in picture:
-Ham and Queso de Bola
-Dad's homemade Ube
-Tita Bebot's Mango Sambo
-Len's (icing fail!) Chocolate Cake
We ate all of the delicious food on Christmas morning because all of us were to lazy to stay up all night for Noche Buena :))
Hopefully next year I can find excitement in Christmas again. =)
What did you have for Christmas?
Honestly speaking, I'm not Christmas' biggest fan. Sure I had enjoyed it when I was a kid. I wrote letters for Santa, listed the things I wanted for Christmas, rolling the piece of paper and place it by the window. I asked him for roller blades and never got one =( Lately, I don't feel Christmas anymore, or at least find the enjoyment, sincere, gratefulness and happiness that season brings.. like in movies? So emotional and moving it makes one cry, but not this time. But whatever, right? What I like about Christmas now is I get the friggin' budget to cook what I want!
My Christmas menu is all over the place. I don't have any theme going on. I just wanted to try dishes I haven't cooked before like:
| Beef Morcon and Lasagna |
| Homemade Ice Cream, Graham-Cinnamon Flavor |
| Vietnamese Pomelo Salad with Panfried Cumin Shrimp |
Not taken in picture:
-Ham and Queso de Bola
-Dad's homemade Ube
-Tita Bebot's Mango Sambo
-Len's (icing fail!) Chocolate Cake
We ate all of the delicious food on Christmas morning because all of us were to lazy to stay up all night for Noche Buena :))
Hopefully next year I can find excitement in Christmas again. =)
What did you have for Christmas?


Comments
Post a Comment