Goals for Year 2012

How about an inaccurate recap of last year?




















I would like to congratulate myself for blogging more about food and dissed fashion blogging altogether (my gad what the hell was I thinking!!!). Through my blog, I was able to share the one thing I am truly passionate about: mag-baboy. Yeay!

I now have little segments (parang talk show lang) I call "Grocery Finds" and "Food Stall Series". The former mentioned segment is basically about rare and unique food finds in the grocery, because I have an undying love for hanging out in the supermarket. Minsan tambay ako sa supermarket, tipong ~wala lungz gusto ko lang tumambay sa grocery~! And the latter segment is about those little food stalls that are habit forming due to its simplicity and yumminess, but are often taken for granted because people think it's just another food stall (sad noh? don't discriminate on them food stalls!!!)

(Share ko lang, kinababaliwan ko ngayon ang Hen Lim Siomai! Gone are my Siomai House days! Dear Siomai House, hindi na masarap ang siomai mo like before. Hindi na siya malasa at higit sa lahat, ang sagwa na ng chili-garlic oil mo. What happened!!?! Oo galit ako at puno ng emosyon) Moving on...

But for year 2012, I shall be badass better about everything, man. Food Goals for 2012:

  • Try at least 100 new dishes from Southern Living

  • Invest on more on kitchen appliances and utensils

  • Invest on pretty platewares

  • Carry a camera around all the time and also keep a food diary here. Like what I ate, cook (kahit simpleng ulam lang na pachamba). Parang Lookbook ang peg, kasi hindi naman ako ma-fashion so idaan nalang natin sa pagkain ang everyday "outfit ko" (char). This plan may sound a little bit obsessive, though. Well, whatever.

  • Plan a grand picnic and fine dining eklat with dear friends, a la Barefoot Contessa. I shall do the cooking and hosting. At take note, gusto ko may video! Parang cookshow kuno at lifestyle network kemerlou (Helios friends, are you reading this???)

  • AND THE GREATEST GOAL OF ALL: to not be a fat pig at the end of the year. I have already gained a few pounds when I checked my weight today. I am planning to shed it off but seriously, I can't see where the fat deposited itself, it's driving me a bit nuts. Sana sa mga dapat pag-lagyan ng taba like my chest area 

This I promise: Year 2012 will be a yummier year :D

P.S. One more thing, can someone make me a fresh, fun, clean-looking blog layout?? I have no freakin' idea about CSS Codes and stuff, so for those with a good heart, help me? :D

Comments

Popular Posts