Grocery Finds: UFC Veggie and Mangosteen Juice
Hindi po ito kapamilya ni UFC Banana Ketchup.
Mangosteen Juice tastes like.. a cocktail of fruit juices and definitely does not taste like pure mangosteen juice! The juice has other fruit juices in it: white grape, red grape, apple, pineapple, mango, red beet and passion fruit. Mangosteen constitutes only 6% of the juice here and I do not understand why it is called Mangosteen Juice when clearly it isn't the star ingredient, not even the dominating flavor.
Parang ang sultry lang ng hitsura ko at mukhang sarap na sarap sa juice na ito.
I love Veggie Juice! I know a lot of you guys may wrinkle your nose in disgust at the sight of juiced veggies. My brother hates the taste. But I adore it so much because the only flavor I can taste is orange... and maybe carrots and pineapples. The Happy Veggie contains the following: carrot, pineapple, apple, orange, tomato, mango, pumpkin and celery!
Oops I was wrong, there is no orange juice included in the list of ingredients. Haha.
Where can you buy them: S&R Supermarkets
How much are they: Around P75.00
Mangosteen Juice tastes like.. a cocktail of fruit juices and definitely does not taste like pure mangosteen juice! The juice has other fruit juices in it: white grape, red grape, apple, pineapple, mango, red beet and passion fruit. Mangosteen constitutes only 6% of the juice here and I do not understand why it is called Mangosteen Juice when clearly it isn't the star ingredient, not even the dominating flavor.
Parang ang sultry lang ng hitsura ko at mukhang sarap na sarap sa juice na ito.
I love Veggie Juice! I know a lot of you guys may wrinkle your nose in disgust at the sight of juiced veggies. My brother hates the taste. But I adore it so much because the only flavor I can taste is orange... and maybe carrots and pineapples. The Happy Veggie contains the following: carrot, pineapple, apple, orange, tomato, mango, pumpkin and celery!
Oops I was wrong, there is no orange juice included in the list of ingredients. Haha.
Where can you buy them: S&R Supermarkets
How much are they: Around P75.00
Comments
Post a Comment