I'm a Plateware Collector Now!
Yeheeeeees.
I don't know how to exactly translate the first word of this post to English. The only word that comes to mind is "niiiiiceeeeee" and when you pronounce it long enough, it makes your head involuntarily nod, like the word itself has some magical convincing powers.
Come on, I dare you to say it. Say it out loud. Say it when you have a grand plan and when you need much assurance from yourself! It works! Niiiiiiiiiiiceeee, right?
I don't know how to exactly translate the first word of this post to English. The only word that comes to mind is "niiiiiceeeeee" and when you pronounce it long enough, it makes your head involuntarily nod, like the word itself has some magical convincing powers.
Come on, I dare you to say it. Say it out loud. Say it when you have a grand plan and when you need much assurance from yourself! It works! Niiiiiiiiiiiceeee, right?
Did it? See. I told you. But please do this at the comfort of your own room. We try to avoid those stares from people who wouldn't understand.
So! I have this incredible plan to collect platewares this year! Like a grown woman who just discovered that brushing her hair can make a world of difference (for the record, I do brush my hair.. only on weekdays), I only realized now how important plating is to an awesome dining experience! Okay, of course I know, duh, but I always thought that looks won't matter for as long as the food tastes delicious. Clearly a wrong assumption!
For the year 2012, Len shall be collecting plates, all shapes and sizes! Aaaand I am all for the whole shebang! The works, the decorating, the plating, the food vanity etc! It's a challenge but let's save that story later.
Note to self: stick to buying white, and plain colored plates will ya? Remember your first purchase of so-called cute orange plates you thought were sooooooo fetch?
Didn't you know those are Chicboy plates??
All the while I thought I had impeccable taste. Darn it.
For the year 2012, Len shall be collecting plates, all shapes and sizes! Aaaand I am all for the whole shebang! The works, the decorating, the plating, the food vanity etc! It's a challenge but let's save that story later.
Note to self: stick to buying white, and plain colored plates will ya? Remember your first purchase of so-called cute orange plates you thought were sooooooo fetch?
![]() |
| Source for Chicboy photo |
All the while I thought I had impeccable taste. Darn it.



Comments
Post a Comment