Peaches and Cream Pancakes
I will only wake up early during weekends for this:
And of course, granted that I will always be the one to prepare *ahem ahem* appetizing breakfast with mad presentation and plating skillz. It took me a while to conceptualize the plating for the Peaches and Cream Pancakes. Should I put half a peach on the side of the plate? Should I slice it? How about the whipped cream? Etc.
After much thought, the final product looks like this:
Peaches and Cream Pancake
1 box Pillsbury Instant Vanilla Pancake Mix
1 can / package all-purpose cream
1 can peaches
Maple syrup
Cinnamon (optional, for presentation)
1. Cook the pancake according to instructions
2. Whip the all-purpose cream. Set aside or put in the freezer while you assemble your plate.
3. Slice the canned peaches according to your liking.
4. Assemble the food. Pancakes - sliced peaches on top - topped with whipped cream - sprinkle cinnamon - drizzle maple syrup
How easy, right? Look who enjoyed eating his breakfast!
In other non-yummy news, OH MY GOSH! Totally digging the newest Picasa Photo Editor!!! You are probably wondering why I don't use photoshop and it's because I haven't found a great reason why I should use it. Nope, no Photoshop for me! I'm a Picasa lover forevah.
And of course, granted that I will always be the one to prepare *ahem ahem* appetizing breakfast with mad presentation and plating skillz. It took me a while to conceptualize the plating for the Peaches and Cream Pancakes. Should I put half a peach on the side of the plate? Should I slice it? How about the whipped cream? Etc.
After much thought, the final product looks like this:
Peaches and Cream Pancake
1 box Pillsbury Instant Vanilla Pancake Mix
1 can / package all-purpose cream
1 can peaches
Maple syrup
Cinnamon (optional, for presentation)
1. Cook the pancake according to instructions
2. Whip the all-purpose cream. Set aside or put in the freezer while you assemble your plate.
3. Slice the canned peaches according to your liking.
4. Assemble the food. Pancakes - sliced peaches on top - topped with whipped cream - sprinkle cinnamon - drizzle maple syrup
How easy, right? Look who enjoyed eating his breakfast!
In other non-yummy news, OH MY GOSH! Totally digging the newest Picasa Photo Editor!!! You are probably wondering why I don't use photoshop and it's because I haven't found a great reason why I should use it. Nope, no Photoshop for me! I'm a Picasa lover forevah.



Comments
Post a Comment