Sort of Color Blocking


I finally had the guts to wear shorts and skirts again after series of skin problems last year. The back of my thighs were infected by contact dermatitis, through which I learned I may have weird allergic reaction to rattan materials and simple little things like, magnet (wtf?). Let us not forget the bedbug bites all over my body, what a winner. Imagine, 50+ bites, and I am telling you these are not normal mosquito bites which easily fade away. No, sir! These bed bug bites they swell, turn a disgusting shade of red, are super itchy - that kind of itch you cannot ignore, stay on your skin to leave horrible memories in the form of black / dark spots. *cries*


The old Len would worry about these silly skin dilemma forever! But I guess I somehow changed? (haha unsure) These days are just euphoric, somehow it is. These days I care less about how I look (wow??) and I don't have a nagging obsession to shop for new clothes, or wish I had things I don't have and feel frustrated about it. These days I feel so contented with life. These days feel like as if I know what I am truly doing (because half of the time I don't have a clue) These days feel as if all the planets in the universe are properly aligned. It feels like the universe is on my side. A shot of bravery, confidence and knowing that things can always go wrong along the way and yet having the courage to confront them all, eye-to-eye. Naks. 

Modern miracles exist in the form of movies (We Bought a Zoo) and dietary fiber (C-Lium). Yeay, I feel powerful.

Comments

Popular Posts