Cubao Expo Bazaar and a Question

Everyone should swing by Cubao Expo during weekends because the bazaar there is full of awesome stuff! Save yourself from going to Divisoria, believe me, avoid that place by any means during holiday season.

Photos below are just some of the things you'll see there.









The planner I am PLANNING to buy! haha!


A cute boy playing inside a shelf! :3
What I got from the bazaar! All from Closet and Clutter! Visit them at Cubao Expo or visit their FB page! :)
I also got shorts, as in SHORT-shorts from the bazaar. I don't think I can wear this one outside the house for the fear of getting stared at and eventually getting harassed lol. Do you guys think it's too short?



I like this *short* high-waisted shorts! Any suggestions on how I can wear this one without attracting too much attention? :D

Outfit details:
Black polo with floral details - Gap
Short shorts - Thrifted
Pink ribbon - I don't know from where >:D
Brown Loafers - Parisian Shoes

Comments

  1. love your buys! specially the sweetheart cut denim dress..:)) You can wear the shorts with tights or lace leggings..<3

    Love,
    Mickey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your butt looks smokin' hot in those shorts! I can suggest stockings maybe? You'll definitely get harassed in those short shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's such a shame 'cause you look super fit in those shorts but you will DEFINITELY get harassed. You look amazing in them though :) Definitely go with the tights suggestion. Navy blue tights or pastel tights to play up the pretty blue of the shorts.

    Cubao bazaar! Thanks for letting us know about it!

    Bea from A plus B

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think tights would work with these shorts! Maybe some more opaque ones (not fishnets) to be a little more modest. I think a really bright color would be super fun, and less "Come get em boys"

    The bazaar looks like it was full of hidden treasures!

    xoxo, Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  5. those shorts are super cute, and honey, you are werking them! di ka dapat mahiya cuz you got legs for miles.. i have terrible legs and pa confi nga ako to pull off these things eh. uhm i agree with the tights suggestion. go go:)

    good to discover your site! always love to meet new fashion gals from our country..

    hope you can pop me a visit sometime!

    <3
    eden

    ReplyDelete
  6. I DONT THINK YOU READEH 4 DIS JELLEH.

    I'D SAY WEAR IT. Fuq da predator eyez, let's be shameless.

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous look! I love those shorts! ANd this bazaar is amezing! I love the accesories!
    Thank you so much for you comment bu the way:)
    I think he's hot too:)

    love
    fashionfabrice

    ReplyDelete
  8. these shorts make a pretty nice butt :P
    I actually don't think they're too short. I saw many girls in summer wearing shorts in the same length. If you feel insecure: wear black tights. They will degrade the hotness ^^

    love, kimi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, ladies! I think I'll have to go with your tight suggestions. I really wish though I could wear it as it is :D Summer's just around the corner so... :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG!! it's such a shame that it took me so long to find this FREAKING AWESOME place.
    haha.

    love love the CUBAO EXPO TOO^^

    i think it's best if you were black or gray leggings under that shorts^^
    definitely rocking outfit.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts