Stuff
Despite my face being infested with tiny dots of allergic reaction from god-knows-where (I would like to believe these are not zits, INCIDENTALLY, my face always looks weird when I have a flight the next day), December proves to be nothing but pure bliss. You see, good karma does pay off, in the most unexpected times!
I would gladly elaborate on all the accounts of how my little wishlists are coming true (personal wishlist, not the Len's Christmas Wishlist for 2010), such as having a dear friend give me a Starbucks planner for Christmas (without, AT ALL, asking for it, she just gave it to me out of the blue!) and getting to finally taste Muscovy Duck Ham for free, but I'll stop here first. We don't want other things to be jinxed.
Meanwhile, I gained profound realization that I should really really put into action plans of exercising because I'm getting flabby as I type, as in right this minute, I get flabbier and flabbier, flabbyflabflab. I feel like the whole week is going to be an "ugly" week. PMSing again, it is the dreaded time of the month.
And an outfit post inspired by Silver from the new 90210, except I think I should have worn a bootie instead of the wedge shoes (beginning to hate this kind of wedge design, it cuts off my legs)
Good night!

just stumble on your blog. Sorry to hear about allergy, I hope you feel better now. By the way, I love your belt a lot! and it looks so perfect with that vintage-y looking dress. :)
ReplyDeleteCute naman yung wedge mo e. :) Yan pala yung magkapareho tayo. :p
ReplyDeleteTell me about allergies, I get rashes every time the season changes. I love you dress! And hey if you're getting flabbier and flavvier as you type, ano pa ko? Obese? :p
ReplyDelete