What is Your Search Keyword?

Because I am not in the mood for photo shoots; because I am PMSing and these are times of the month where everything turns ugly; because I am new at events organizing and will not go further into details (maybe I shall write another blog about it entitled: Catering Vs. Party Trays).. I am blogging once again about totally funny stuff which makes my life somehow bearable :D

Search keywords are the words a user had typed in to search engines to (miraculously) get to your site (even without your site/blog having no clear content of the search keyword).

I have quite a handful, and my favorites are:

1) asian girl without make-up- clearly, I have a blog somewhere who is lost amidst, maybe, thousands of pornographic material this certain perv is looking for in the search engine. :))

2) banana bounch- what is a bounch?!

3) "my skirt"- Uhm, yeah.

4) edible smurf cake

5) totally useless christmas gift/ totally useless gift- I hope they find something helpful in my blog other than the totally useless info blog about the bounce cheat

6) swear обувь купить фото - last time I checked, I don't type Russian

With all these words legitimately used here in the blog, you may find security and confidence
that, yes, THE WORDS NOW ARE NOT JUMBLED NOTHINGS BUT ACTUALLY WORDS I USED in the 
blog. So much for commercial breaks. Go back to google and go find what you are really looking
for. :D

Comments

  1. I have funny keywords, too. "Filipina _________" is always on top. And then there are creepy ones of people googling stuff about me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better before the Christmas weekend! :(

    x,
    www.GlocalGirl.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment