Dear Santa, You Know How Much I want ICHIGO SHOES for Christmas!

Dear Santa,

You know how much I want to own at least one pair of ichigo shoes for Christmas!

Santa, let me tell you my heartbreaking story.

Last week, Helga and I decided to meet up and go to The Ramp at Shang to buy us some Ichigo Shoes. It is no secret at all that we have Ichigo shoes on top our wishlist! I have, for about how many times, intentionally specified what kind of Ichigo shoes I want (*wink for those people who I am counting on will read it and be the very best person to buy those items for me wink*)

When we reached The Ramp, I was overwhelmed with joy as pretty clothes and shoes greeted me! There were a variety of clothes all around, as if it looked like a mini-classy department store. But I was determined not to get distracted. I have my eyes set on Ichigo Shoes only. There we go, rummaging through a sea of clothes until we finally get to the island of shoes. We wasted no time in asking the sales lady where Ichigo shoes were. They simply pointed left and there I was, looking like a pirate who had just found the X mark on the map where the treasure is found!

My excitement turned into a a big, fat frown when I learned two things:
A. They didn't have the collection I like
B. They didn't have any shoes on stock with my size (I am a size 9)

So, little old me went home with disappointment written all over her face. Meanwhile, a friend cheered me up by saying there is a chance! Ichigo is in World Trade center and is selling the shoes for half the price! As soon as excitement filled in, it quickly dissipated into thin air as my friend told me NO SHOES AVAILABLE IN SIZE 9!!!!

I wish , Santa, that Ichigo shoes are readily available for amazona's feet like mine so that I can wear the Gabby Collection on my Christmas vacation in Baguio City.


I am totally going to whore it out (oopss!! I meant I shall be using my Ichigo shoes every chance I get!) with my camel coat when I'm in that little quaint city called Baguio. I want to wear the Gabby collection with something rugged, because I am not really a girly-girl by nature (a little rugged for a girl, Santa, but still a little good sweetheart nonetheless) :3

Also, I am attending a wedding and yes, Ichigo Gabby Collection is part of the ensemble! :D Santa, look!

Since the wedding is not strictly formal, maybe the Gabby Collection khaki booties will give my ensemble a little bit of spunk. I imagine myself swinging and lip lynching to the cute Christmas song, Baby, It's Cold Outside *I love the version of Glee so much!*. Don't you just think the outfit is so fab? :)


All these items are currently available in my closet EXCEPT FOR THE GABBY COLLECTION! I am here pleading, dear Santa, to make my number one wishlist come true! 

:)

Oh, Dear Santa please please make this little unfortunate amazona have, once and for all, a pretty shoe on Christmas! :)

Always your good girl,

Lenniepiez :3

Comments

  1. truly wish you get your ichigo shoes! my big sister totally feels your pain..she's a size 9 too..

    see yah soon len! :D

    ♥ Check out the Fashion to Figure Giveaway at V.I.C. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I changed my mind na... I want legit hiking boots lololol. Yung maganda, plz.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts