A Holiday Postcard and Mostly a Bunch of Photos from Technohub!


The picture is kind of a joke, as in haha-what-the-hell-you-guys-are-so-retarded humor.

Rej and I are unfortunately experiencing tremendous hell days of womanhood aka that time of the month! Such a shame we had our period simultaneously. We have our schedule to be each other's sponge when hormonal imbalance begins to kick in. It's a give and take situation, you know? That is how best friends are. But now, since we are both irate and godknowswhat, we need to call our life line in the form of Paul to balance us out. Paul's gayness is amazing; he exudes a never ending supply of happiness and positivity!

Taking photos in public is something I rather not do, but when I am with you guys, I just don't care. :3




 

Color theme is inspired by B's outfit :3
 






Ortigas (bokeh?) lights from Amberland rooftop

Paul taught me how to do the bokeh light effect using my point and shoot camera. It's one of the useful learnings this year!

THIS DAY IS THE BRIGHTEST SIDE OF THE MONTH. :3 aside from getting a call from SG (hi Andengerzzz!!) and bumping into Barbs, days are beginning to feel more and more like heaven :3

Advance Merry Christmas, y'all!

Comments

  1. Haha what the hell you guys are so retarded. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit my dear! Paul's shoes are amazing too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Paul's outfit, specifically his shoes! Sayang diko kaya nateympuhan. Merry Christmas, Len! :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look so chic. Pencil skirts seem to be made for you. You guys look so cute together. I guess you have a lot of fun ^^

    love, kimi

    ReplyDelete
  5. you guys look so cute and happy! ok lang to take pictures in public, it's the photos we don't take that we regret, not the ones we do:) and besides, magandang backdrop e, haha!

    xx
    heyrocketgirl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like so much fun!! And I love everything about your outfit.

    Happy Holidays, my blogger friend!
    www.GlocalGirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love that jumping shot! Too bad your hair covered a part of your face. :(

    Advance Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts