Meet-up with Gizelle and Eden in Cebu!!!! :)

(I was supposed to say "eyeball" instead of "meet-up" lol)

Cebu fourth time in a span of 6 months definitely gave me some new perspective especially I get to see gorgeous bloggers IN REAL LIFE! Real life, people! I cannot emphasize on this enough! As in I get to touch them and talk to them, not the usual go online and read posts from them.

I MET UP WITH GIZELLE OF VANILLA ICE CREAM AND EDEN OF CHIC IN THE TROPICS!!!! (capslock and exclamation points!!!!!!!)

I would not know really how to make this blog extra special. I am running out of words and I think I've been a talkative dork the whole time we had lunch, but, I had sooo much fun! Sooo much fun that I had to blog about it the same day! Thank you, Gizelle and Eden! Meeting you beautiful ladies was such an honor. :)

I'll elaborately blog about Cebu Trip once I get back to Manila but since I can't wait to post the meet-up.. here, photos! :)




Goodness gracious, they truly inspire me to style myself better.  lol!

I will see you guys again!! :)

PS

THERE SHOULD BE AN ANNUAL BLOGGER MEET-UP FOR US FILIPINA BLOGGERS!!! Just a random thought.

PPS

I should have worn a waist belt. Why didn't I just wear a waist belt??

Comments

  1. Lucky, lucky YOU! :D You girls look adorable! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. if there ever is an annual blogger meet-up, count me in.
    all of you look so fierce! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT!!! ya'll look amazing!!!!!! i've missed youuuuu lennn!!!!!xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fuqqqqqqqqq, I want Gizelle's maxi skirt

    ReplyDelete
  5. why you didn't wear a belt? because it also works without one but yeah, it looks better adding a belt. You guys all look amazing. pretty stylish meet-up!

    love, kimi

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love a Fil blogger meet up too! How fun :)

    Bea from A plus B

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a wonderful, girly day. Such pretty smiles you bloggers have :)

    Happy Holidays from snowy Amsterdam! So happy to have found your blog this year.

    x,
    www.GlocalGirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i totally agree about the annual meet up thing!!! lovely outfits ladies!!!

    missdonata.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi len!!! wow, i've been sooo busy that it took me ages to visit here...sorry! really had fun on our meet-up too...i love that you're super talkative so i won't have to feel shy about being talkative too..hehe.

    til' next time! :D

    ♥ Vanilla Ice Cream ♥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment