Feeling Darn Adorable :3
Well, well. Isn't this the first time I ever felt.. adorable.
Adorable is too cute a word not meant to be used in the same sentence as I. Len and Adorable does not quite sound right, however, wearing a polka dot bubble skirt seem to make Adorable & Len = Adorable Len legit.
I got too busy with making GIFs the whole afternoon (uh-oh). Why didn't anyone tell me this is habit forming/ addicting?!?!
One more .gif!!
Such a dwork. Speaking of being a dork suffering from astigmatism, I need to desperately replace my eye glasses. One time, a friend asked me if I borrowed my dad's glasses. Huh? What? My daddy's eye glasses? Uh, yes dear because your frames? They look old. You look old.
K. She has a point.
Totally digging leopard-rimmed rectangular-ish eyeglasses (to frame my somewhat square-ish and round-ish face!) Aside from looking cute(r?), I get to look like a schmexy snob cat lady. Puurrrrr. I will look for you on December, just you wait.
Adorable is too cute a word not meant to be used in the same sentence as I. Len and Adorable does not quite sound right, however, wearing a polka dot bubble skirt seem to make Adorable & Len = Adorable Len legit.
I got too busy with making GIFs the whole afternoon (uh-oh). Why didn't anyone tell me this is habit forming/ addicting?!?!
One more .gif!!
Such a dwork. Speaking of being a dork suffering from astigmatism, I need to desperately replace my eye glasses. One time, a friend asked me if I borrowed my dad's glasses. Huh? What? My daddy's eye glasses? Uh, yes dear because your frames? They look old. You look old.
K. She has a point.
Totally digging leopard-rimmed rectangular-ish eyeglasses (to frame my somewhat square-ish and round-ish face!) Aside from looking cute(r?), I get to look like a schmexy snob cat lady. Puurrrrr. I will look for you on December, just you wait.





Comments
Post a Comment