What-I-Ate Tuesday

Haha (yes, I am starting this post with an unsure laugh).

This post is nothing more than a self-bashing, look at yourself you'll be a pig in no time, you are a self-destructive kind of girl, self-loathe type of blog post.

Or guilt. This blog post is driven by guilt.

So, I begin. I would like to share with all of you what I ate today.

We start with breakfast: I had two pieces of longganisa + garlic rice + kangkong with bagoong on the side, coffee to jumpstart the day. Then in between I snacked on White Cheese flavored Pringles (just a few chips!) and Nagaraya Pretzels! Then for lunch I had my favorite Breadtalk Cheesefloss and Sbarro Chicken Parmigiana Spaghetti. For dinner, had a random date with gorgeous girlfriends at True Deli (Victoria Station-Kamuning). I ordered True Asian Salad + Belly Bawang! Then had a helping of Kesong Puti Cheesecake w/ Blueberry (which the girls and I shared okaay)

And now, here I am with a full stomach, unable to really breathe properly. I haven't felt this full for a long time and I don't plan to keep this up the next coming days. Especially so that I am feeling so constipated my stomach is rock-hard, and not the wow-I-have-abs type but oh-my-you-seriously-need-to-drink-some-laxatives-girl!! Too much information for you, yeah?

Gosh I feel heavy. Len, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Oh how many times shall I say "No more" and really mean it?
__________

Saw Nadine Samonte at the parlor down the office. Uhm. No comment. AND OH MY, can I just say na and tindi ng politika sa parlor??? Whooo saludo ako.

Comments

Popular Posts