Someone Jogged Last Sunday!

Yes, and that someone is ME! Wow, this is an achievement ready to be crossed out from the 2011 To-Do List (let's just hope I keep it up from week to week!). I jogged on a Sunday and in UP! Someone got to drag my lazy ass out of bed on an early Sunday morning despite having drinks the prior night. It's called... responsibility and keeping my word.

Slept around 12:30 am and set my alarm at 4:30 Sunday morning. It was a challenge to battle with the bed, pulling me down, tempting me to sleep some more, saying "Hey, it's a Sunday. Give yourself a break. You only get to experience waking up after 8 on weekends. Come on. That jogging thing can wait." It was now or never. If I back out now, the chances of jogging in other weekends become slimmer and slimmer. So, jog I did! Started getting my jog on around 6:30 and finished after two hours, total of 4 laps (which is 4 x 2.2 kms = 8.8 kms!) Not bad, not so bad.
  
But I did manage to cheat a little because I brisk-walked for two laps and then jogged + walked the remaining laps, and maybe had a tall plastic cup of taho minus the arnibal/caramelized sugar in between jogging (k maybe 2 tablespoons from a regular four!) Then for breakfast, friends and I headed over to Mcdo and I got fried chicken and McFlurry, never ate lunch! Uhm, it's called offsetting?? I told you I would abuse this body until I turn twenty-five.

After jogging, eating and cooking lunch (made Caldereta with a touch of Sauteed Bagoong or shrimp paste and how it makes all the difference in the world), I locked myself up in my room (put up the Done With Chores, Do Not Disturb Me sign) and had a weekend movie marathon with myself.


Personally liked Something Borrowed the best because I am chickflick kind of girl. Bad Teacher comes in as a second fave because Cameron Diaz's character remains obnoxious until the end and there was no need for her to become good. Uh, Date Night and Couples Retreat is blah.

Other things worth mentioning about the movies? How about these awesome outfits, yeah?

Comments

Popular Posts