Things I'm Gaga About Lately

1) Discount vouchers! Read: Metrodeal.ph and Awesome! Currently gaga about diamond peel treatments. And getting more crazy-wild-gaga for P200 bucks worth of diamond peel treatment when it was originally priced at P2,500! Also eyeing the 1-hour Laser Teeth Whitening Session for only 2,500 (orig price is at 22,000) but am turned off because the clinic is in Sampaloc, Manila. :S

So, I got my Unionbank EON card re-activated today because Paypal seems like the best way to pay the vouchers. Problem is I can't access my EON online banking because I forgot my pin number! damn it :| The problem with Unionbank is they can't just change your pin code. They have to issue you another EON Unionbank card while my account number remains the same. But my other problem is linking my EON Card to Paypal again considering they will change the EON card number. Hassle :S

2) Waist belts because I like cinching my waist, also because dress+waist belt+pumps or pencil skirts+waist belt+pumps seems to be my "style" when it comes to corporate clothing.


3) Necklaces: I do not want to look so boring and blah anymore so I am opening up to accessories. I am not used to wearing other things around my neck or my hands huhuhuhu but for beauty or whatever I shall


4) Reading two-three different books all at once: It's kinda like cheating but I somehow am fond of dipping my brain into two-three different stories in a day. However, Bare tops my reading list. How can I stop reading a book with the first three lines saying: I was naked. Bam!

5) Bandage skirts: It makes the hips really sexy. Heck, it makes anyone sexy. Even a man.



6) Color blocking! I haven't tried it yet (I think I did, once) but I want to stand-out this rainy season(lies). Make them girls and gays say, "Summer, 'te?!" Color blocking looks so rad but I don't like attracting attention.


7) Samuel Larsen and Marissa von Bleicken. Sam looks like a wolf and somehow reminds me of Jason Castro. Marissa is one of the prettiest girls in the world, in my honest opinion. Also, I love her hair and her face is the kind of face that will never have ugly days in this lifetime <3



8) Watching movies alone. Just watched Captain America in Mega.. alone. There is something serene about watching movies with no friends/acquaintances by your side. I am not a fan of noise and people talking to me while I watch a movie. My fist will go berserk and may punch someone in the face. (friends are no exception). I like to be alone and busy with my large cola, shake-shake fries and 2-piece fried chicken, please? Eating fried chicken in the the dark is challenging, but fun. I never noticed I had a big chunk of rice hanging from my dress and all the while I thought I looked extra nice today with all the stares I got.



Too lazy to credit photos but all photos aren't mine and are grabbed from the internet

Comments

Popular Posts