Pizza Hut's Aglio Olio Pasta

Photo from Pizza Hut
I bet you didn't know Pizza Hut serves really delicious Aglio Olio? Neither did I.

This came to me that one fateful day when Pizza Hut had a P99 peso promo (or was it a hundred? I forget). A meal composing of your choice of salad, drink and main course. I picked the roasted chicken w/ Aglio Olio Pasta. Needless to say, I fell in love!

What I like about Pizza Hut's Aglio Olio Pasta:

  • Spaghetti pasta is cooked al dente
  • 2 types of garlic: sauteed garlic (which is soft) and crunchy garlic bits
  • the perfect saltiness from anchovies
  • A hint of spiciness from red chili flakes
  • It's filling for only P99.00

I have been in the hunt for really really tasty Aglio Olio Pasta but for now, this tops the list. Perfect seasoning and blend of garlic texture. Of all the Pasta Selection in Pizza Hut, this is definitely worth trying and going back to, trust me.

Tell me what you think if you've tasted their Aglio Olio Pasta already. Did you like it, or do I just have a weird sense of taste? Please suggest other restaurants who have great tasting Aglio Olio! I think it's my second favorite pasta next to Puttanesca.

Comments

Popular Posts