New Office


We are currently transferring to a bigger office. Just a few units down from our old office unit (now converted into a stock room). The whiteness of the new unit makes me feel like I'm in a hospital, or a mental ward. We need some crazy and splash in colors in the form of plants and art pieces!

Again, this is too much information but it's my fourth day of non-bowel movement. This is also the first time I saw my tummy this big and it's just there, bulging. Sucking my stomach in isn't working at all.  That is how bad the last few days of eating and indigestion has become. It's like I am a month pregnant with a food baby (hehe Juno the Movie).

Tried drinking fiber thingies called C-Lium since last night. I chugged down two sachets = two glasses full of fiber. The morning I wake up, still nothing! Then I downed another glass after breakfast and shower, still nothing. Now, I filled my 1500 ml bottle of water with 2 sachets of C-lium and na-da. If two pills of Dulcolax won't do the work, I don't know what will! Heck. Taking in 10 tablets of Senokot is like asking if I would I like to live in the bathroom whole night, but to feel lighter.. I'll reconsider. (will I die? will I faint?)

I feel heavy but energetic. What a mighty unusual combination. :3

Also I've been wondering what kind of body type I have. I think my body resembles Keira Knightley's and Oliva Wilde's? Slim pear? Hmmn.

Oh yeah, about the DQ chair incident...I don't think I shall push through with the letter of complaint anymore. I had my skin re-checked again. The derma told me what happened to my thighs is called Contact Dermatitis. We cannot really pinpoint where I got my allergic reactions from, but doctora said it couldn't be from mites alone. It could be the rattan, it could be the dust in the chair, it could be the varnish in the rattan. It could be a lot of factors that are so common and yet my skin reacts abnormally to it. It's just me. It's just my skin's fault because I am part of the minority who is allergic to common things, such as rattan chairs (wtf)! Lesson is to.. always bring a towel with me any where I go? Be wary of my enironment? Be a girl inside a bubble? Fun!

Surprisingly, as in what-a-magical-surprise, the allergies (I do not want to call them bites anymore) are healing faster than expected. There are no deep marks. It will only take a few more weeks (maybe even two weeks!) before I could wear short skirts and shorts again :3

Comments

Popular Posts