Huma-Happy Lemon
![]() |
| Happy LENmon |
I am convinced that I do not look like the person in the .gif. Who is that girl anyway?
Am I the only one who feels like, or who refuses to believe she is the girl in photographs of "herself"? Every now and then I would compare a photo of "myself" (or so they say) and immediately run to the nearest mirror and find myself saying, naaaaah this couldn't be me in the photo.. nope, not me.
Heh. But what I am absolutely sure of is that Happy Lemon isn't called Happy Lemon for nothing.
There are so many other choices of drink to choose from aside from the usual best seller Rock Salt and Cheese w/ Cocoa/Green Tea/Coffee. Actually, I know of some people who find the combination weird, some even said it tastes like church, as in simbahan (haha funny girl) and some said it tastes like soap (?).
I've tried the Matcha with Malt, which was disappointing and Matcha with Beans (forgot if it's called Mizuki beans) but equally nothing special. Trying their Lemon Series next, then will proceed with the other normal flavors like Roasted Milk Tea. Sounds promising.
PS
Thanks for the photos Jaypee!




Comments
Post a Comment